Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

Mike Krieger Explains How To Short Corruption In 2011

Mike Krieger Explains How To Short Corruption In 2011
"I personally think there will be no New World Order because people are waking up and becoming educated on how things work and they are doing it fast. The smartest of the elite are in their old age and we will be rid of them soon enough thanks to natural causes. My observation of their progeny is that they are much less intelligent, motivated and forward thinking than their ancestors. I can’t wait until the day I don’t have to listen to the dangerous fantasies about how civilizations should function from the like of George Soros or Warren Buffet. You guys had your day. Go away please you have done enough to ruin the future of my generation."

Keine Kommentare:

 
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien: