Für alle anderen ein paar Links für`s sonnige Wochenende:
„Das endet mit dem großen Knall“
"Ludwig Poullain war als Chef der West LB einer der letzten echten Bankiers in Deutschland. Was seine Nachfolger in der Finanzindustrie anstellen, schockiert den Pensionär – und er findet klare Worte. "
Our economic system and quite-possibly our government is finished if we allow this to occur."
"1) Greece is bankrupt. It has been for years. The market has finally stopped being moronic and figure out the obvious (so much for the “efficient” hypothesis).
2) Greece WILL default. This WILL crush German and French banks.
3) The EU in its current form (as well as the Euro) are DONE.
4) The US banking system is similarly fragile and on the verge of collapse.
5) The US economy is in a DE-pression and rolling over in a big way AGAIN. All the economic data is being massaged to look better than it is. Look around you, does the economy look OK to you?
6) The US Government is broke. Obama’s jobs plans is absurd. Where’s the money going to come from?
7) Bank of America (as well as the other TBTFs) is insolvent. The only reason they’re still in business is rampant fraud, lies, and theft. What’s happening in Greece is coming to them soon.
8) The Federal Reserve has lost control of the markets. QE 3, IF it comes, will achttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifcomplish nothing. Bernanke will be stepping down within 18 months and possibly facing legal battles."